Making deco mesh wreaths is super easy, and they make great gifts! I made this St. Louis Blues wreath for a house warming gift.
- 16″ wired wreath frame – ideally with pipe cleaners attached (otherwise purchase white/yellow pipe cleaners)
- Large royal blue deco mesh roll
- Medium yellow deco mesh roll
- Small gold deco mesh roll
- Wire ribbon – blue chevron, yellow polka dot, blue polka dot (or ribbons of your choice)
- St. Louis Blues mini hockey stick/ball
- St. Louis Blues mini pennants
- Glue gun
- Straighten the wires on the wreath frame. I found a really cool gold one with pipe cleaners already attached. Use whatever size wreath you desire. I’ve found smaller ones tend to look better because they are fuller.
- Attach two rounds of blue deco mesh, alternating between front and back row.
- Attach a round of yellow deco mesh, alternating between front and back row.
- Attach one round of gold deco mesh, alternating between front and back row. Attach a round of gold on both the inside and outside.
- If desired, wrap a layer of blue ribbon around the entire wreath. Cut short strips of chevron and polka dot ribbons and attach to the pipe cleaners, alternating throughout for an even distribution.
- Using a glue gun, attach the Blues hockey stick, pennants and puck/ball.
- Hang your wreath on a door or wall!